A non-government site powered by Health Insurance Associates, LLC., a health insurance agency.

Free Health Insurance Comparison

Compare Quotes from Top Companies and Save

Loyal American Health Insurance Company

Dino Christoforakis
Dino Christoforakis

Editor in Chief & Licensed Insurance Agent.

This Loyal American Health Insurance Company Review will discuss the Loyal American Life Insurance Company, which is a member of Great American Financial Resources, Inc. Loyal American is based out of Austin, Texas and has been around since 1955. Their specialty is offering supplemental policies to help Americans meet their financial needs.

If you would like to look for primary individual health insurance, you can enter your zip code in the free quote box below and you will be able to compare health insurance quotes for different companies.

Loyal American Insurance Locations

Loyal American Life Insurance Company is headquartered in Texas. Its address is:

11200 Lakeline Blvd.
Austin, TX, 78717
Toll free phone number: 800-633-6752
Fax number is 512-467-7040.

To mail general correspondence, send it to:

PO Box 559004
Austin, TX, 78755- 9004

The headquarters for Loyal American’s parent company, Great American Financial Resources, are located at:

250 E 5th St.
Cincinnati, OH, 45202
Toll free phone number: 888-497-8556
Local number: 513-333-5300

Loyal American Insurance Products

The Loyal American Life Insurance Company has a variety of supplemental insurance policies available to help cover gaps that other insurance policies leave. As coinsurance and deductibles increase, more Americans are finding that they owe more out of pocket than they used to. The products offered by Loyal American help prevent this from happening.

The products offered by Loyal American fall under two categories. They offer plans for Medicare Supplement Insurance and Supplemental health products. These are all available through Loyal American agents.

Loyal American Insurance Medicare Supplement Insurance

The Medicare Supplement insurance offered by Loyal American is also called Medigap. This insurance fills in gaps for services that your traditional Medicare plan does not cover. Medicare Supplement insurance is only available for those who are already enrolled in Medicare.

People who have Medicare only get 80% of their doctor’s visits covered. This means that they are responsible for the other 20%. Any establishment or doctor that accepts Medicare accepts Medicare Supplement insurance plans, which means that you don’t need any referrals. The Supplement plans are also renewable for life.

Loyal American Insurance Supplemental Insurance

Supplemental insurance is offered by Loyal American Life Insurance Company in order to help cover medical expenses. If you are in an accident or diagnosed with a critical illness, often your traditional health insurance will not be able to cover all of your expenses.

Often a serious medical issue will cause you to be unable to work for a period of time. Certain insurance plans can help cover your expenses while you are out of work.

Supplemental insurance provides an extra layer of protection in addition to other existing insurance policies that you currently have, like life and health insurance. Some of the supplemental policies also provide a benefit in the form of a lump sum of money. This money can be used to pay for non- medical expenses like:

  • Groceries
  • Day care
  • Transportation
  • Bills

The different supplemental insurance policies available through Loyal American include:

  • Critical illness
  • Cancer
  • Hospital surgery
  • Hospital confinement
  • Accident
  • Heart insurance policies

Loyal American Insurance Supplemental Benefits

There is a variety of benefits to having a supplemental policy through Loyal American Life Insurance Company. One benefit is that the lump sum of money is sent directly to you and is paid even if you have other existing coverage.

Another benefit is that you are guaranteed a specific amount of money for a claim that is covered so that you don’t have any surprises. The benefits paid are also available even if you retire or change jobs.

If you have a rider on your policy known as the Return of Premium, you will receive your premium back after a specific amount of time. This is available when your policy has been in effect for 20 years of more. After this period of time you will receive 100% of what you have paid for in premiums, minus whatever claims have been paid to you.

To get a quote for any of the supplemental products offered by Loyal American Life Insurance Company, you can call an agent or you can go to the website and get an online quote.

To find traditional health insurance coverage just fill in your zip code in the space provided and you can compare health insurance rates for multiple companies.

Free Health Insurance Comparison

Compare Quotes from Top Companies and Save

Call Now Button