This American Guarantee and Liability Health Insurance Company review includes Zurich Insurance, which is its parent company. They do not have a direct website of their own.
Begin the search for great health insurance rates where you live today by using our free online tool. To begin your personalized search now, just enter your zip code in the box above!
Zurich Insurance is a worldwide commercial insurance provider that offers multiple types of commercial and business insurance to many different commercial industries.
American Guarantee and Liability Insurance Company and other Zurich Subsidiaries
The American Guarantee and Liability Insurance Company is just one of the many subsidiaries of the North American division of Zurich Insurance.
The address for the American Guarantee and Liability Insurance Company headquarters is:
One Liberty Plaza
165 Broadway, 32nd Floor
New York, New York 10006
The American Guarantee and Liability Insurance Company is licensed to provide insurance to all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The other subsidiaries of Zurich in North America are:
- American Zurich Insurance Company
- Assurance Company of America
- Colonial American Casualty and Surety Company
- Empire Fire and Marine Insurance Company
- Empire Indemnity Insurance Company
- Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland
- Maryland Casualty Company
- Maryland Insurance Company
- Northern Insurance Company of New York
- Steadfast Insurance Company
- Universal Underwriters Insurance Company
- Universal Underwriters of Texas Insurance Company
- Zurich American Insurance Company
- Zurich American Insurance Company of Illinois.
These subsidiaries do not only write insurance for the United States, but also for the official United States’ territories Puerto Rico, the U. S. Virgin Islands, and Guam.
American Guarantee and Liability Insurance Company’s Parent Company Management
Zurich in North America has an extensive management team with multiple divisions:
- Martin Senn, Chief Executive Officer of Zurich Financial Services
- Mike Foley, Chief Executive Officer of North America Commercial
- Mike Kerner, Chief Executive Officer of Global Corporate, North America
- Tim Carter, Chief Underwriting Officer, Zurich North America
- Martin Feuer, Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Fundum, President of Direct Markets and Programs
- Steve Hatch, Chief Claims Officer, Zurich North America
- Dennis F. Kerrigan Jr., Chief Legal Officer
- Nancy Mueller, Head of Strategic Execution and Operations
- John Parker, Chief Marketing Officer of North America Commercial
- Randall Clouser, Head of Distribution and Regional Management, Zurich North America
- The President of Specialty Products is Dan Riordan
- Kathleen Savio, Chief Administrative Officer, North America Commercial
- Vibhu Sharma, Chief Financial Officer
- Vincent Tizzio, President of Commercial Markets and Customer Industry Segments
American Guarantee and Liability Products
America Guarantee and Liability in association with its parent company Zurich in North America offers a wide range of insurance products to many different industries. These industries are:
- Commercial real estate
- Auto rental
- Financial institutions
- Professional services
- Recreational marine
- Religious, railroad, technology, and service enterprises
The entertainment industry includes film production and gaming. The hospitality industry includes golf clubs, country clubs, golf resorts, and golf management companies. The professional services industry includes agents and tour operators, lawyer’s professional liability, title agent errors and omissions, and veterinarian’s professional liability. The service enterprises industry includes moving and storage, party rental businesses, security guards, and tanning salons.
The products that are offered by American Guarantee and Liability and its parent company Zurich in North America cover every type of insurance a business could need. These products include:
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
- Coverage for boiler and machinery
- Builders risk coverage
- Commercial car insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Director and officers insurance
- Employment practices liability coverage
- Environmental coverage
- Excess and umbrella insurance
- Financial services
- Foreign casualty coverage
- General liability insurance
- Group employee benefits
- International insurance
- Machinery and equipment breakdown coverage
- Political risk coverage
- Professional liability insurance
- Risk engineering services
- Security and privacy insurance
- Trade credits
- Workers compensation coverage
- Real estate insurance
American Guarantee and Liability and its parent company Zurich in North America does not offer personal lines of insurance, including personal health insurance, at this time.
Use our free online tool now to see the best health insurance rates in your area. Enter your zip now!